Sami Khayat, DDS
Meet Dr. Khayat
Dr. Sami Khayat’s extensive education began at the University of California, Davis, where he received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology and a minor in Managerial Economics. Shortly thereafter, Dr. Khayat graduated from the University of California San Francisco School of Dentistry, where he was on the Dean’s List and graduated in the top 10% of his class.
Dr. Khayat served as the Chief Resident at the LAC-USC Medical Center in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, while he completed the OMFS Program at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
Dr. Khayat is a distinctive member of the following associations:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Member (AAOMS)
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CALAOMS)
- Santa Clara County Dental Society Member (SCCDS)
- Southern California Academy of Oral Pathology (SCAOP)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
In his free time, Dr. Khayat enjoys traveling, basketball, golf, and tennis.