Become Part of a Successful Dentistry Team as a Practice Coordinator.
CDSG has been an established primer dental office for 50 years. This is a service oriented practice that has direct access to multiple specialists. CDSG fosters excellent patient relationships driven by our doctors who strive for clinical excellence and a best-practice approach to patient care. We maximize the integration of patient rapport, technologies, and best practices in a family oriented environment, resulting in winning relationship between the patient and the entire office team.
The Practice Coordinator (PC) is responsible for scheduling, Re-Care program, presenting treatment plans/financials and effectively communicating with multiple doctors and specialist. The PC maintains and organizes all administrative functions in the front office, oversees a variety of managerial and administrative duties, coordinating all staff activity within the office to maximize patient flow, productivity, and teamwork, patient relations, scheduling, account maintenance, consultations, treatment plan presentations, and payment arrangements, reception tasks — email, answering the office phone and distributing calls or messages accordingly, communicating patients’ arrival promptly, managing administrative records. PC is responsible for managing the doctors schedule as well as the hygiene schedule.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Knowledge of OSHA and HIPAA Compliance Standards
- Advanced knowledge and use of dental terminology
- Hands-on experience with computerized billing systems
- Minimum typing speed of 30 WPM
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Friendly, upbeat/positive demeanor with patients and the dental office team members
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of dentistry and dental procedures
This position is a full-time position and we offer a competitive benefit and compensation package that we are confident will meet your needs.
Interested in this job? Email your resume to [email protected]